Lemony Scones with Dried Fruit
- 30ml Butternut Powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup flour (self-raising)
- Boil 500ml water in pot add butternut powder. Cook until you have a thick texture or until cooked.
- Take of heat and wait until the butternut in completely cooled off, then and the flour and one large egg. Mix well.
- Heat a pot of oil and use a two spoons to drop small ball shaped mixtures into the oil.
- When golden brown and crispy remove from oil and sprinkle with coconut flakes or our favorite castor sugar and cinnamon.