Lemony Scones with Dried Fruit
- 200g dried pineapple
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2-3 Lemons
- 2 Tbsp Dried Herbs
- 2 Tbsp Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Cumin
- Salt, Pepper, fresh chillies
- Place dried pineapple in a pot, cover with two (2) cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Pour the boiled pineapples plus the water into a blender followed by the spices.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice.
- Blend on medium speed.
- Slowly pour in the oil while blending.
- Allow the marinade to cool down before using.
– Perfect for chicken, pork or fish.