Lemony Scones with Dried Fruit
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoons margarine, softened but still slightly cool
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 50g @LEVUBUDRIEDFRUIT fruit mix
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Sift the dry ingredients together; flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda, salt, oats and the fruit mix, excluding the sugar
- Whisk the the margarine, eggs and sugar till light and fluffy
- Mix the beaten eggs and margarine into the flour mixture till everything is well incorporated
- Add a bit of milk to bind the mixture well.
- Roll out the dough into balls and press down with a fork.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20min or until golden brown.
- Leave on a cooling rack to cool and harden.