Lemony Scones with Dried Fruit
- Levubu Dried Butternut
- Canola Oil
- Honey, to drizzle on
- Macadamia nuts, crushed and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Rehydrate the dried butternut covered with hot water for about 10-15 minutes
- Once rehydrated remove from the water, pat dry it. Then drizzle with some oil.
- Place on a baking tray and place in the oven to roast for 10-15 minutes. Drizzle with some honey in the last 5min of roasting.
- Remove from the oven and allow the butternut to cool down a bit. Then mix in the toasted macadamia nut.