-500g Pasta, cooked as per packet instructions
– 1/ 2 cup Onions, chopped
– 2 cups Assorted seafood, cut into small pieces. We used squid, prawns and hake
– 1 cup @levubudriedfruit dehydrated tomatoes and baby marrows. Allow them to sit in boiled water for a few minutes to rehydrate
– 1 cup Tomato puree
– 1 cup Chicken stock
Paprika, Lemon and Herb seasoning, Cumin, black pepper
– Sauté the diced onions, till cooked
– Add the cut assorted seafood mix and cook for a few minutes
– Then add the rehydrated vegetables and allow to cook for about 10min
– Add the seasoning, tomato puree and stock. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 10min
– Once the sauce starts to thicken add the cooked pasta and mix everything well.
– Adjust the seasoning if required and finish of with a drizzle of lemon juice.